Durian is at the forefront of the Indian furniture industry, creating beautiful spaces within homes and offices. They were into the online business for a very long time but recently entered into the lifestyle furniture brands. They had to revamp their ecommerce presence to compete in this new segment.
- The existing ecommerce store was performing very slowly, it appeared out-dated and customers faced issues in making purchases from their mobile devices.
- Checkout friction was leading to high shopping cart abandonment. Though many customers were visiting their ecommerce store but the conversion rate was very poor.
- Their out-dated on premise ecommerce platform was costing the client too much time & money.
- The backend order fulfilment process wasn’t in line with their actual order shipment procedure and that resulted in delayed deliveries.
- Promoting the offers
- A personalized experience
- Introduction of suggestive search
- User and mobile-friendly website
- Product specific reviews and rating
- Bulk ordering
- Security to protect the information
- Quick checkout option
- Blogs for engagement
We delivered a Saas based solution to Durian where customer’s involvement and engagement increased drastically over the time. Due to proper clarity in product images and information, add to Cart rate from list and product detail pages increased. The involvement of the buyers in the platform increased a lot. The solution offers Durian to be able to manage their showrooms along with its inventory and shipment details. The solution included a custom order fulfillment system to capture the orders from all channels under a single panel which saves the Durian’s time and money.
Partnering With The Best